среда, 8. април 2015.

Ultimate Fail Humor Movie


A guy named his son was called by Marty. "Harry I 've news to let you know, I understand it is likely to disturb you but I've made up my mind and there's nothing you can certainly do about it. I've made a decision to divorce your mom." What occurred unexpectedly?" "Son, I've made up my mind, and that I do not need you to attempt to convince me out of it."

Two men were playing with golf, when he discovered a funeral procession going by on the road, among them was about to swing the golf club. The guy ceased in mid-swing and shut his eyes and said a quick prayer. Another guy really inspired, noted, clearing his throat, "wow that was among the very amazing things I've ever seen." "Well", another guy said "I was wed to her for 35 years."

A woman rubbed a bottle along with a genie popped out. "Hey" countered the woman "I really thought I get three wishes?" "Not from me" said the genie "I am not that strong." "OK" responded the woman taking out a map, "I 'm creating a wish for peace between this state......... . " "I am truly sorry" said the genie, "but I'm not strong enough for that." "That is good" said the woman, "instead I'd like to discover a great, affectionate guy, who adores kids, and cooking."

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар