петак, 13. фебруар 2015.

Some people are so kind these days

An older gentleman and an old woman peering
in the shop window in the posters showing the
glamorous destinations all over the world. The
Broker had had a great week and the dejected couple
of generosity.

He called them into his store and said, "I understand
That you can never expect to
So I will be sending you away to a have a vacation
fabulous resort at my expense, and that I will not take
He asked his secretary and took them inside
to write two flight tickets and reserve an area in
a five star resort. They may be anticipated,
Happily were on their way, and taken.

In regards to a month after the little woman came in
to his store.

"And how did you enjoy your vacation?" he inquired
eagerly.

Wonderful," she said. But,
I was puzzled by one thing. Who was that old man I